FeePay Service Outage Updates
In our most recent communication with FeePay, they informed us that our accounts should be ready for use again.
This is what we think will happen when you log into your FeePay account:
First and foremost – you need to set up a new password – the system will not prompt you to do this, enter your email address and then click “forgot my password”, follow the instructions to set up your new password.
- The majority of users will be able to log in and will find no issues with their account.
- Some users will need to “Add a Relationship” to see their students listed in their account again. Click here for instructions.
- A small number of users may experience additional issues and may require help with the following:
- Logging in – First try to change your password using these instructions. If you still experience issues, please contact FeePay directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making a payment – Please contact FeePay directly at email@example.com.
- If you are having difficulty with your student’s lunch account, please contact Kathy Backstrom -763-502-5021 or Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have having a problem registering your student for an activity, please contact Sue Hanson – 763-502-5606 or email@example.com
- If you have to re-enter a family member and need your student’s ID number you can find it in the Parent or Student Portal under the Today tab, on their printed schedule, or you could contact either Kathy or Sue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this service disruption.
Thank you for your patience!
Fridley Public Schools